Monday, March 23, 2009

pick me pick me


i spend half my life writing blogs in my head, in fact, i spend half my life thinking about writing blogs inside my head. the only reason i dont actually just get straight to writing and blogging is due to the fact that i have a 5month 8day old son- benjamin (see pic)-that doesnt really explain much, but basically, i am so damn busy these days that i actually dont have that much time to myself....

that was last week though and this week i have decided on a new weeks resolution- lets hope its doesnt last as long as my news years resolution- i am going to blog. yip. that's it folks. and i need you all to read it. (motivation, inspiration etc- i figure if someone reads this, i might write more than just some arb drivel)
none the less, my name is tara. i am about to become mrs osborne, mother to ben and wife to paul.....

No comments: